Monday, March 10, 2008

Kentucky Lawmaker Wants to Make Anonymous Internet Posting Illegal

Not the first time this ridiculous, unenforcible, nannystater idea has been floated.
Ohhh, but it's for the 'chill'ren', dontcha know.

"Kentucky Representative Tim Couch filed a bill this week to make anonymous posting online illegal.

The bill would require anyone who contributes to a website to register their real name, address and e-mail address with that site.

Their full name would be used anytime a comment is posted."


Ha! I think I've just found my new login name. From hence forth, every time I want to comment somewhere, I'll sign in as "Tim Couch"!!

I urge you all to do the same when you can.
What a friggin' boob!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I second that.

Signed,
Tim Couch

3/10/2008 9:49 AM  
Blogger Cappy said...

I guess he's had a lot of time on his hands since his QB career hit the skids.

3/10/2008 8:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, that's the other Tim Couch, which makes his proposed bill even more funnier in a way.
Guess he got sick n tired of people making that connection on his MySpace page. ; )

3/11/2008 7:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I represent that remark!

3/13/2008 6:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wholeheartedly support the bill.And don't try to email me your objections, because my email address is not published on my webpage! Us congress people need to protect our privacy from the stupid, ignorant cyber bullies like you. We're more important.

3/14/2008 7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home