Sunday, August 20, 2006

Alright, Now That's Just Getting Personal!

Weeding out the spam filter today yielded some more of those goofball subject line junkmails. Now they're getting kinda insulting-as if being called a tree fungus or whatever it was last time wasn't enough- now they are questioning my spirituality!
Here's the 2:

"Your Order, non-Hinuduized"
"Your Money, Non-Moslem"

Anyway, I was amused...is hinduized even a real word?

Seeing how this is the last weekend of life as we know it, I've opted just to hang with the younguns and just "be".

Which is really a nice way to spend any Sunday,regardless of the circumstances.

5 Comments:

Blogger Lemuel Calhoon said...

You mean because Imadinnerjacket's "reply" is due in two days?

8/20/2006 5:09 PM  
Blogger white trash republican said...

I was alluding to that, a little tongue in cheek. Somethings bound to happen, but not quite the cataclysmic event some are saying.
Hope for the best, prepare for the worst, eh?
Nothing would please me more than to wake up Thursday morning to the same controlled chaos we have been experiencing.

8/20/2006 7:20 PM  
Blogger Joubert said...

I think Imadinnerjacket is referring to the fact that he's going to take a dump for the first time in years. He's been awfully constipated. That pic above is a keeper. Are you really going to take a job in town?

8/21/2006 8:41 PM  
Blogger white trash republican said...

Yeah I am. Fuel costs and youngests orthodontia kinda put a crimp in our budget (we could weather one or the other, not both.)So I'm part timing at the dance studio,office work. That'll cover the bill for her work, fuel and have a tiny bit left for 'oh shit!' money-plus the younguns will get their classes for free! That's a big help.

Their instructor was in a bind, her help last season bailed, the gal she thought would work for her this year changed her mind at the last minute, so I stepped to the plate.

I like that pic too. Made me laugh. Posted alot smaller than I wanted it to,though.

8/21/2006 8:52 PM  
Blogger Joubert said...

Sounds like a win-win situation. I actually enjoy going into the office as I do like being around people. It's a nice contrast from discussing relativity theory with the chickens.

8/22/2006 9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home