Sunday, October 01, 2006

Uncle Mac is PISSED!



More so than usual, as a matter of fact.

The Hillbilly Ecosystem version of the lovable "Otis" has sobered up enough to crank out an massive 3 part post about Clinton's true legacy. No, we're not talking blowing off Osama whilts getting blown hisself, no , we're talking the Serbs, man...'member them?

I do and what Mac has posted here is a must read.
Fair warning though-Mac likes to use the F-word...alot...well,ok, obsessively...maybe compulsively, either case, if blunt talk scares the crap outta you, then don't bother clicking here....or here....and just for good measure...here.

(oh, and I kid about the Otis thing, Mac...really.Well, alittle, maybe)

5 Comments:

Blogger lilfeathers2000 said...

Its a must read. (I think)

10/01/2006 7:24 PM  
Blogger Bonnie said...

A late comment on the bobbleheads...I wonder if there's a point system for how many of those bombs the Muslim extremists can strap to the human heads of Christians?

10/02/2006 5:29 AM  
Blogger Joubert said...

That picture was the last thing I needed to see this morning.

10/02/2006 9:18 AM  
Blogger Gayle said...

I do believe it was the last thing I needed this morning too!

Hon, I can't focus on his writing because his absolutely atrocious language is too distracting! It's a shame! I think he'd be much more readable if he would tone it down a tad. But I tried! :)

10/02/2006 3:54 PM  
Blogger white trash republican said...

Oy Vey!!

Well, folks, this might be a case of shooting the messenger. True, Mac, you are blunt as a spoon and coarse as my granny's starched undies, but I really think you have a cause worth noting- which is why I linked to your posts.
(full of impassioned expletives as they might have been.)
I don't get out much, but I can't recall ever seeing anyone out here bringing up the whole Serbian thing. But, being on dial-up still really limits who and where I visit and read simply due to time issues.
Anyway, it's an overlooked part of recent history and in light of what is going on with islam now, I think it's a critical part of the timeline of this rise of islmofacsism and shows how Bubba aided and abetted our enemies.
That gap between "worst Prez. ever" with Carter and Bubba is narrowing, imo. Both have always been reprehensible to me-but it's becoming a neck n neck race now, with every little bit of history 'remembered'.

I apologize for any offense anyone may have took. I didn't do this to shock and offend.I would hope that y'all know me better than that. I just believe this issue was important to document. We all are on the same side here!

10/03/2006 9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home