Monday, March 26, 2007

(tap-tap-tap...) Is This Thing On?

Huzzah!
I'm back!!!

Man, I cannot begin to tell what all has been going on. So much for the back online by Ground Hog Day vow.
Well, y'know- sh*t happens, best laid plans of mice & men, man make plans-God laughs..that sorta thing.

But I'm back now. let's see.....where was I?
Oh crap...y'know there's been so much to rant about, just pondering it makes me weary.
So I won't....for now, anyway.

Oh, but it's building...believe me.

I took a stroll around the ol' 'hood last night and was amazed at the changes. Funny how things change when you're incommunicado for so long.
Like just when did Patrick become elevated to a Yogi? Are flower necklaces and Redneck TM sessions just around the bend?
(cue the George Harrison sitar music as all the hillbilly masses chant their mantra: "Y'allllllllllll....Y'alllllllllllll.")

And Lem has been expanding the Ecosystem- there's so many blogs I don't even recognize. It just tickles me pink to see my dumbass, bullet-ridden roadsign gracing so many blogs. I'm honored. I know you extended offers of help, Lem-and I 'preciate it mightily...but being a stubborn ol' hilljilly I preferred to tough it out on my own. Besides...it was an unspeakable PITA just to even get an email out to anyone during my downtime.

I'm tanned, rested and ready and damn glad to be back!

Oh and as for this season's "24"...
Josh is Jack's kid
Betcha dime to doughnuts!

5 Comments:

Blogger Joubert said...

About time! I upgraded to Yogi two days ago. It just seemed more appropriate since I used to be such a hippie.

3/26/2007 11:58 AM  
Blogger Cookie..... said...

Yuppper....I agree...Josh is Jack's kid. Good t'have ya back Missy....

BTW...I didn't watch "24" at all last year...and after reading everyone's posts about it the next day...I decided to watch it this season to see what all the fuss was about....now I'm addicted to it....t'is all yur fault missy Liz.... ;-)

3/26/2007 12:04 PM  
Blogger white trash republican said...

Patrick...too bad you're not weasely enough to cash in on your "enlightened" state, like those folks who wrote "The Secret"...gee, isn't that just the power of positive thinking, redux? That was an idea from the '50's, right? Surely with your vast and varied experiences you could rehash somesort of hippy dippy hogwash and make a bundle. : )

Cookie, it can be addictive. I'm a tad disapointed that this season seems more cartoony than ever and the dope opera (I mean soap opera) elements that are being introduced are bumming me out. There will be some sort of "dead" girlfriend/ widowed sister-in-law showdown at the end, I'm betting. Afterall, Audrey isn't really dead-that ain't the style of the writers.

I'm happy to be back, kids! I missed y'all!

3/26/2007 3:02 PM  
Blogger Joubert said...

Liz, with my accent and my "yogic powers" ;) I could have started a cult but unfortunately I have scruples. Anyway I'm looking forward to hearing what's up in your neck of the woods.

3/27/2007 3:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back! I'd go outside and fire various and assorted firearms into the air but you wouldn't hear them anymore. :-(

3/27/2007 8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home