Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Treasonous Bastards to the Rest of Us: "Let them eat mole'!"

Well, at least now we know who to hang.
Doing the voting Americans won't do.


McCaskill stuck to her guns and voted No. She may be a Dim, but at least she's clever-she can now look good to her ol' school dems back home here in the hills.
Our boy Kit, on the other hand...Jeezuz, someone needs to do an ol' fashion Ozark granny slap on that boy. (Pick me! Pick me!) A good whump upside the head may not be enough, however.

I know it ain't over yet...the fat gal is just now squeezing into her costume and warming up. This still could die a merciful death. But right now I'm feeling purty damn nauseaous.
How could they?
Why would they?
Doesn't this country mean ANYTHING to these sumbitches?

It's tough to find a bright spot in all this.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pamela said...

our newspaper reported today that asparagus was being plowed under and the cherry crop had no pickers.

So.. it made me a little nervous about the whole thing.

I say Build the fence.. then let's work on the other stuff

6/27/2007 1:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home