Sunday, June 10, 2007

"Your security SUCKS!"

One of the umpteen reasons why I ain't been around much has to do with the unmerciful, ridiculous assinine system that Das Goog has implemented that prevents me from getting into my own blog with alarming frequency.
Back in the good ol' days when ever I wanted to post a comment, I could do it directly from my email-click a link and bingo I was there. Wanted to get to my dashboard or make changes to the template? Simple bookmark link. The command "always remember me" actually worked! Wow.

Now...Christ, you'd think I was applying for social security or something!
A neverending hassle. Either they out and out refuse me and I get the Lost in Space robot bit (Danger! Danger!) or they just play dumb and say "Huuuuhhhhhhhh, gee...uh, we don't recognize this log in name. Are you sure it's right?" And this is WITH the "remember me" command.

Every single time I try to get into my blog since the occupation (i.e. The change to the "new" Blogger) I have to change my password to get in. Every. Single. Time.
Before, I think I changed it once.
We're up to 7 so far.

It's so damn weird, because their system acknowledges my email address as the account to make changes to the password. But yet when I try it normally they say that email doesn't exists.

Oh well...Do no evil and all that good shit, right?

3 Comments:

Blogger Lemuel Calhoon said...

That is one (perhaps the only) problem with blogger that I haven't had.

6/11/2007 7:36 AM  
Blogger white trash republican said...

Yep, Had to do the same dozey-doh just to get your comment posted, Lem.

The problem seems to be right at the sign-in page that pops up when I click the linkies on the email notifying me of a comment left. THAT'S where they get all dumb and stuff and is the source of my aggravation. But I'm thinking if I ignore that and just go directly to the Blogger homepage and sign-in, it'll let me in.
But who knows. I'm just pissed the "remember me" thingy doesn't work.

6/11/2007 8:44 AM  
Blogger Pamela said...

knock on wood. Haven't had that problem. But the several I have had I feel so alone. I guess we get what we pay for.

Free is just another word for "no support staff"

6/12/2007 8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home