Saturday, July 07, 2007

Gaia to AlGore: "Stop trying to 'save' me! Enough already!" And some weekend reading...

Ok, is it over yet? I mean the AlGore roadshow for carbon generation. Oh. It's still going on? Yeeesh.
I read this morning that Al, Almighty appeared onstage to open the debacle as a hologram! My question is: How could you tell the difference?
("Help us, Tubby Wan Kenobi! You're our only hope!")

Anyway, in lieu of being a cynical observer of this train wreck for global worming, I'm reading this, instead.
Might not be your cup 'o' tea, but I'm finding it thought provoking and just a tad bit alarming.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cookie..... said...

My friend, I decided to take a look see at "Will Islam be our Future". I found what I have read thus far to be very enlightening and scarey as hell. I will now probably continue reading as to become more familiar with our "peace loving" enemy....

No wonder Rushdie called his book the "Satanic Verses". This so called "religion of peace" is something right out of Satan's handbook....

This really opened my eye's to many things I had questioned regarding Islam. If'n I had my way...I would make this required reading for ALL Democrats, Republicans and liberals.....

7/09/2007 3:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, having a world dominated by Islam IS scarey--but then, so is the notion of the world being dominated by ANY religion.

7/17/2007 10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home