Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Thank You congress, Thank You Pres. Bush


My retirement can now be funded!

Incandescent light bulbs are to be phased out in 10 years.

I've just bought a case of 60w's. More to follow.

My goal is to corner the market in south central Missouri for illicit electrical lighting. I have plenty of room for storage and cases of bulbs are fairly cheap wholesale (for now anyway.) And they have an infinite shelf life. By 2018, if you want regular ol' bulbs around these parts-you'll have to go through me. BWAAAHAHAHAHA!

10 years? Yeah, the timing couldn't be better!

I'll be ready.

This could be more lucrative than carbon credits!

1 Comments:

Blogger Greg said...

In crazy liberal England I think they're banning the things in 2008. Didn't leave too much time for folks to stockpile so they will have no choice but to stump up the extra money for low energy lamps. Fuckin' gubmint will get some extra revenue from the outrageous 17.5% sales tax in this once great country.

12/21/2007 8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home