Monday, December 17, 2007

Added to my quirky venacular: Weapons of Unusual Lethality

If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit.
Romney has introduced what will soon be the punchline for every comedian out there. It may even surpass "weapons of mass destruction".
This is from his appearance on "Meet the Press" yesterday, topic-gun control:

"...But my position is we should check on the backgrounds of people who are trying to purchase guns. We also should keep weapons of unusual lethality from being on the street..."

Wow, just kinda rolls off the tongue, don't it? (lethality, lethality, lethality...oy! Christ! Is that even a word?!)
I have not a clue just what the heck he was really hinting to but these things came quickly to mind when I read that-




















































































Yeah...I wouldn't want all those in the hands of a bunch of amateurs either, Mittski baby.
No word yet on just where he stands on the issue of 'tater cannons and rocks bigger than your head.

4 Comments:

Blogger Walker said...

I want that Hillary nutcracker before Christmas. IS IT REAL???

12/17/2007 2:59 PM  
Blogger Walker said...

I found it online! So cool!

12/17/2007 4:45 PM  
Blogger Cookie..... said...

Liked the "Lethality" story. I'll be having a link in my next post right back over here so's folks can read the whole ridiculous story...I call these various things he says..."Mitticism's"...

12/17/2007 5:42 PM  
Blogger white trash republican said...

Ha! Walker, I was gonna send ya a email with a link but I see you did the leg work already! They came out during the summer, I think. Hope you can get one before Christmas.
Great stocking stuffers!

Cookie, Thanks!
Mitticisms...that's good!

12/17/2007 10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home