Thursday, February 16, 2006

A Big Fat "Toldja So!!!"

I have always been of the opinion that Sodam Insane shipped out the WMD's out to Syria even before we had feet on the ground there in Iraq- I mean c'mon? What do you think he was? Stupid? Well, ok, stupid in some ways, but crazy like a fox in others...especially in this area.
Yesterday I read this column in our local hometown rag by Doug Patton.
Here's a link to the online version, via GOPUSA.Com.

But some how I think not everyone will be thrilled about it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lemuel Calhoon said...

I have always said that if you want to find Iraq's WMDs all you would need to do is check every wearhouse in Syria registered to a French, German or Russian company.

2/16/2006 5:46 PM  
Blogger white trash republican said...

Oh, but we couldn't do that,now could we? That would be wrong. Tsk-Tsk.
I cannot believe how many people blindly deny all this. Do they honestly think that guy would play by the rules? Gimme a break!

2/16/2006 6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home