Thursday, March 23, 2006

...And Speaking of Goals

I see that I've once again skipped 3 whole stages of evolution inTTLB ecosystem!
I'm now a reptile. (quite fitting since my family nickname as a child was Lizzygator.)

"I would like to thank everyone in the Academy, my mom, my dad, my kids...Mommy loves you! ...my chiropractor, my poolboy Xavier..."

Oops, sorry, wrong speech.

And in related biz, that ridiculously high 59% Evil rating by the mystic Gematriculator has been smacked down to previous levels. Must have been the cute post about the kids on the radio that pulled my butt out the fire.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kathy Keller said...

Uh, hmmm, could you introduce me to P.B. Xavier?

3/23/2006 4:23 PM  
Blogger white trash republican said...

Oh, not a chance, dearie, the boy makes a mean margarita! : )
I can't afford to lose that.

3/23/2006 4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home