Saturday, April 08, 2006

"Where's Mo-mo?"

Just for fun on a Saturday, let's see if you can do better than them *dumb, racists, 'bacca chawin', slack jawed, white trash NASCAR fans at spottin' radical Muslims in a crowd.



(Now I must confess, I did miss all the bruhaha- that segment aired last on Dateline that night, after they devoted almost all of their airtime to some nutjob that claimed he had proof that Jesus faked his death. Once that was over I was so disgusted and ticked off I just turned it off! Dang, just my luck, I always miss the good stuff.)

* Well, that is how NBC thinks of you, right?

4 Comments:

Blogger Lemuel Calhoon said...

LOL

Some folks have "where's Waldo", you have "where's Mohammad".

4/08/2006 5:46 PM  
Blogger white trash republican said...

Couldja find 'em all?
Hint: there's 3

4/08/2006 9:17 PM  
Blogger Cookie..... said...

Oh ya...there they are...they got white shirts on right....?

4/08/2006 9:24 PM  
Blogger white trash republican said...

well, uh...maybe.
; )

4/08/2006 9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home