Monday, June 05, 2006

This Smells

Misha rips another one to shreds as only he can. His title on the post alone is worth the visit! (but not for the faint of heart...it is Misha, afterall)
This time it's the letter to the WaPo by the 42 yr. old woman who found herself unintentionally pregnant.

Having read it myself and being a woman who falls into the age category (more or less) and having been married and having children this letter smells in my opinion. Something doesn't ring true. Either that or this has to be the most friggin' clueless female to ever walk upon the face of the earth. How she survived to her 40's is a miracle. If I had ever been stupid and retarded enough to get myself into such a predicament, the last thing I'd do is whine about it in PUBLIC so the whole world could see how idiotic I was.

I think it's agenda driven B.S.
Ah! Surely not!!

The telling part for me was the part about being done with having children. If you are absolutely certain that you're done-no if's and's and butt's- then convert yourself into a 'sports model', tie them tubes! Diaphragm???!!! Who the hell uses them things any more??!!
This is so full of baloney I can hardly speak.

5 Comments:

Blogger Cookie..... said...

Thanks fer the heads-up on Misha's post. I went on over and read the article and...talk about a skunk in the wood pile...there sure is one somewhere when it comes to this self centered dingbat-loonbat-moonbat. I did have to slightly disagree with Misha regardin some a what he said and left a comment bout it over there...

I really do like his writin style though...wish I were that adept at wurd-slingin.....

6/05/2006 5:54 PM  
Blogger Lemuel Calhoon said...

I think you have a good take on the whole thing.

The woman just hit me as a complete moron. That impression was upheld when she told someone on a WP chat that she never even thought of calling Planned Parenthood.

6/05/2006 7:51 PM  
Blogger white trash republican said...

The thing is, guys-I'm suspicious that it even is a woman!
30 yr old guy who works for the dems-betcha. Just crankin' out the tripe. That is not an unheard of stunt for them.
The whole thing reads phoney to me.

6/05/2006 8:15 PM  
Blogger white trash republican said...

Oh and Cookie...yeah, he was being harsh about the baby boomers in general, but c'mon-you and I know our generation does have a disproportionate amount of screw ups in it.It was the 'hippie' generation, afterall. The rampant stupidity seems to be more clustered in the tail end of the boom. All those 1960 and upward crowd. But having been born in '59, maybe I was just observing my peers. Christ, I went to school with alot of whiney pinheads! I think it was that bunch his ire was fixed upon.
But, if the real author proves to be a 30 yr old guy as I speculated, then all that doesn't matter. Besides...at 42 I don't think "she" qualifies to be a boomer. I barely squeaked under the wire with a '59 birth year!

6/05/2006 9:21 PM  
Blogger Cookie..... said...

Oh...yur right Liz...and I agreed with almost all of what he said about the losers, hippies, whiners & such...no disagreement there...ceptin he lumped the good folks in with all a that and left no back-door regardin them.....

6/05/2006 11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home