Tuesday, May 30, 2006

"We're All Gonna DIE!!!" (Part 2,358 of a continuing series)


"High-altitude noctilucent clouds have been mysteriously spreading around the world in recent years.

Glowing, silvery blue clouds that have been spreading around the world and brightening mysteriously in recent years will soon be studied in unprecedented detail by a NASA spacecraft.

The Aeronomy of Ice in the Mesosphere (AIM) mission will be the first satellite dedicated to studying this enigmatic phenomenon. Due to launch in late 2006, it should reveal whether the clouds are caused by global warming, as many scientists believe..."

"Many researchers believe this proliferation is down to human activities. "You need three things for clouds to form: particles that water can condense onto; water; and cold temperatures," says Russell. He says pollution and global warming are thought to be responsible for two of those factors."


May I humbly submit a possible 3rd factor?










The article does go on to say that the experts aren't sure whether this blue cloud thingy is good or bad; that is what they are trying to discover. But dime to doughnuts, we all know how this will be spun.

Afterall, We've only got 10 years left on this planet, isn't that so?

At least that's what I've been hearing for the past 34 years!



HT: Free Republic

6 Comments:

Blogger white trash republican said...

Bingo, Fish! Excellent point! : )
Like my Ma always would say about things: "100 years from now, neither one of us will care!"
I had to get some miles and maturity on me before I got the full meaning of that.

I tend to view these dire warnings with a whole box of salt after the first go-round in the early 70's. I was young and they had convinced me that any ambitions would be pointless, since the planet would be dead by 1988! So I slacked off and waited to die. Had my epiphany in the mid 80's and mananged to salvage what was left of my youth and get a life.
I'm all for learning how the universe works and all, but the enviro-scientists types who twist it into a reason we should go back to mud huts and stone tools, just to make it fair to the other undeveloped civilizations and further the political agenda they embrace have only my utmost comtempt and ire.
I've had to do alot of de-programming on my kids, as they have been subjected to the same twaddle I had been, only new and improved!

5/31/2006 8:14 AM  
Blogger Lemuel Calhoon said...

What, no Chemtrailes?

5/31/2006 8:23 AM  
Blogger white trash republican said...

Chemtrails or contrails? Where I grew up it was contrails. Doesn't matter...it's gonna kill us, regardless!

(Y'know, for some reason when I see that NASA pic that was used for the post I have this overwhelming desire to fire up my Dark Side of the Moon cd. Must be something subliminal.) ; )

5/31/2006 8:33 AM  
Blogger Walker said...

If the polls are to be believe, leftists will be in charge for the last 10, so THEY MIGHT SAVE THE WORLD! WOW!

5/31/2006 9:23 AM  
Blogger white trash republican said...

I don't wanna live in the world they save, Walker.
Neither do I want my kids to.

5/31/2006 9:37 AM  
Blogger Walker said...

Well neither do I, but we probably will have to. The good part, though, is that we'll be having suicide bombings in malls so the dems are either going to find a republican with balls or grow some themselves.

5/31/2006 5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home