Monday, August 21, 2006

"So Long! ...And Thanks for All The Fish!"


The clock has started...in just abit it will be sunset in the middle east.
Let's see what the day brings, eh?
Man, and my antivirus subscription runs out today! I think I'll wait a few hours before renewing.
And I'm suppose to start my new job in town this afternoon.
Jeez, is my timing good or what?

If anyone's interested, there's a End of the World live thread over at Free Republic. Entertaining as always.

Hope to see ya on the flipside, y'all!

4 Comments:

Blogger Pamela said...

Acid reflux already!!!!

8/21/2006 3:48 PM  
Blogger Gayle said...

Enjoy the new job hon, and don't worry about it! Say to yourself: "What? Me worry?" It's a philosophy that has always stood me in good stead. :)

8/21/2006 8:48 PM  
Blogger Gayle said...

That gives me an idea for a post.

8/21/2006 8:49 PM  
Blogger Lemuel Calhoon said...

Kewle, 'shrooms!

8/21/2006 10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home