Tuesday, October 31, 2006

John Kerry's Halloween Costume!


Dude...Project much?

What I want to know is WHY anyone is paying any attention to this shiftless, useless sack of skin and crap?

(Pssst...John, I wouldn't be doing any "fact finding" tours of Iraq any time soon. Just saying. Afterall, our boys in the military are just a bunch of dumb, uneducated brutes...anything could happen.)

UPDATE: Now with song! (my deepest apologies to the Harburg & Arlen families, a parodist, I ain't.)

I appear before the cameras,
the media goes bananas
My brilliance leaves them stunned.
I tell the kids to get some learning
And they'll make a better earning
Than some E2 in Iraq.

Our army's full dumb brutes
An unwashed mob of galoots
Dropouts by the score
Better stay in school and work hard,
Or you'll end up like those bastards
quiremired down in Iraq.

Oh I just don't know why
People hate me like they do
I was only saying things that are really true.
The army's full
of pinhead fools.

An learned life is really sumpin'
Mass riches insteada nuthin'-
Depending who you wed.
You can disparage your country's bravest
And then say they are the lamest-
And sleep cozy in your own bed!

5 Comments:

Blogger sig94 said...

I could wile away the hours,
Plotting with Commie powers,
Inside of Paris halls.
'Cause I got three Purple Hearts
And two Bronze Stars just for starts
But I still don't have no balls!

10/31/2006 8:05 PM  
Blogger Fish-2 said...

But....according to John Kerry, John Kerry was a war hero.

Of course the Swift Boat Veterans had a different story.

Any of us normal people would have been so shamed to have been caught out in so many lives, we would retire to a hide-away and not show our faces. Only an excrement portal like him would still be grabbing for headlines.

10/31/2006 9:50 PM  
Blogger Rightwing Guy said...

He is such a coward, he needs to catch a beating thats for sure.


I also invite you to join my most important blogroll - Blogs Against The Darfur Genocide, http://rightwingguymn.blogspot.com/2006/10/blogs-against-darfur-genocide.html

11/01/2006 12:19 AM  
Blogger Pamela said...

you are very talented

I was singing, too

11/01/2006 12:20 AM  
Blogger white trash republican said...

Sig, that was beautiful, man!
But you're always better at this than me. : )

Kerry just keeps diggin' a hole he can't get out of everytime he opens his mouth, it seems. What. An. Idiot.
Yeah, buddy, that was a "poorly told joke"...ya think?!

11/01/2006 9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home