Wednesday, June 27, 2007

From the "Tell me sumpin' I don't know" File:

The Associated Press is using DNC memos to generate "news" about Fred!
Their star reporter, Travis Loller, used to be cozy with the Zapatistas back in the 90's and actually got deported from Mexico as a result.
Nice.
(To be fair, I guess we all have done some really stupid things in our youth; I was never deported from anywhere, let alone an entire country, but I was just an underachiever, I reckon.)

The figure of 760,000 bucks Fred! is said to have earned over a 3 year time frame for lobbying is not only old news, but also is chump change compared to some DC hacks.
Jeez, break that down to a per year and that wouldn't even cover Edwards day spa treatments for a week! You'd have to skip the haircut, too, I'm afraid.

Try harder.

At this point, they would have to generate some actual rock solid proof that Fred! is a horrific monster on par with Hannibal Lector before us here Frednecks waver in opinion.
Ooooohhhhh, he was a lobbyist....ooooohhhhhh......scarey...don't you get the insinuation? Don't you know what that means? Oooooooohhhh.
Yeah, we get what it means-

It means y'all are skeered.
And anything with the byline of Loller issued by the AP must be considered suspect.

I always love it when paper trails can be produced to prove how the MSM has become our own special lil' Politburo.

1 Comments:

Blogger Myra Langerhas said...

Since so many pols are lawyers, let's look through their client lists.

6/28/2007 12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home