Thursday, July 19, 2007

A Strong Stomach and a Heart of Ice

That's what you'll need if you check these links.

Just when I begin to wallow in my stupid-ass problems I can always count on the good Lord to cause me to find these news stories. Today was such a day. I had reached my breaking point, just about, with the hoodlum doggies and was just goofing off at the computer, reading.
Mutha of gawd, I can never recall a day when this many horrific child abuse stories surfaced.
Kinda puts things in perspective--- yeah, my life sucks right now, but I'm changing my tune right real quick. My piddlyass troubles right now ain't dick compare to these.

It started with this one. 7 kids, unspeakable filth. Oh, and a miscarried baby in a buttwipe box in the 'fridge, too. Lovely. It ain't the first time for this couple, either!

Then we rolled to the couple who were force feeding their younguns coke. (as in cocaine, y'all. Which really makes no sense to me, cokeheads are infamously stingy...why did they "share" with the kids?)

Then the teen girl who probably didn't want to mess up her trip to Disneyland-- so she dumped her newborn in the trash...luckily the infant is ok. (relatively speaking, I mean, c'mon, her mom threw her away like a Big Mac wrapper- that'll screw her up later if she ever finds out.)

And then the runner-up for Parent of the Year. Mom's boyfriend beats a toddler to death...because he wouldn't go doody in the potty.


Satan's leafing through the Yellowpages for a few reliable contractors. That Special Place in Hell will be needing a new addition. It's getting crowded.

Why is it that most deadliest animal in the universe always seems to be "mom's boyfriend"?

Lord have mercy on these little ones. Their mommies sure didn't.

2 Comments:

Blogger Pamela said...

makes me ill

7/20/2007 2:23 AM  
Blogger Cookie..... said...

As a Detective Sergeant...I dealt with shit like this my entire career....ya don't ever get used to it...but ya do get calloused and hardened...ya have to or you'll eat your gun someday, or ya just won't make retirement cause ya shot some asshole that did this shit to young kids....

7/22/2007 10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home