Tuesday, September 11, 2007

'Oh No He Did'nt!' (Code Pink is a "majority" of Americans)

...Oh yes, he did!

At the top of CNN's new evening news show, "Out in the Open" (the replacement for Paula Zahn's show) host Rick Sanchez said this as they showed a clip of the Code Pinko loons being hauled out of the Petraeus proceedings on Monday:

SANCHEZ: "Just a strange moment all the way around. The mike was by the way, eventually fixed. Petraeus played his opening statement and then this, some anti-war protesters, dissenters who now by the way represent a majority of Americans decided they, too, wanted to be heard."

A majority? How do you define that? 60%? 75%....10%?...3%...negative 12%??
Uhhhh, 'cuze me!! These shrieking, wailing banshee, asshat deluded buttholes DO NOT represent ME!!! And how dare he insinuate that they do!




Hell, For one thing, I don't even look good in pink!



(full show transcript here)

I'm sure today's proceedings this time before the crapweasel senate will have all the decorum and solemn dignity that yesterdays' hearing had.

Afternoon Update: Well, I've been watching the senate freak show and they leave me with no choice...
"Cue the weasel!"


4 Comments:

Blogger Cookie..... said...

Ya know Liz....you strike me as more of a Red, White & Blue person....

9/11/2007 11:06 AM  
Blogger white trash republican said...

Damn straight, Cookie!
And I ain't referring to the colors of the flag of France!

I've got the senate hearing on now and I just can't stomach the scoldings these esteemed members are giving the ambassador and the General. Talking to them like they were errant children...the unmitigated gall!!

9/11/2007 11:17 AM  
Blogger Joubert said...

I'm skipping the Senate hearing. One look at those pompous faces and I'll puke.

9/11/2007 2:15 PM  
Blogger white trash republican said...

You have way more restraint and discipline than I, Patrick!
; )

9/11/2007 2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home