Friday, August 24, 2007

Castro Mummified

I'm reluctant to say dead, since we had so many of these dry runs lately, I'll just go with the 'died 6 months ago and is now pickled like Lenin as the regime gets it's collective act in order to quelch any dissent' theory.

But Val at Babalu Blog may think this is the big one. Reports of too much weird shit going on on the island.

And it gives an excuse to put up yet another tacky photoshop. (blatantly swiped from Free Republic, which has a pretty entertaining thread going about this as well.)



Oh and just for good measure, let's throw in the devil one...makes me giggle everytime!

3 Comments:

Blogger Fish-2 said...

Was that two four year terms he served? I hadn't liked him since mom made me take Castro oil as a kid.

I wonder how much control that regime will be able to hold once the general population knows he's gone (if he is).

8/26/2007 3:44 PM  
Blogger Greg said...

I don't about pickled, but there must be a long line of taxidermists just waiting in line in Miami.

I like your rollin' blog roll thingamagigger btw.

8/27/2007 4:37 AM  
Blogger Pamela said...

I wonder what will happen to his large closet of unique suits.

8/30/2007 2:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home