Monday, February 04, 2008

Preach It, Brutha Ott!

Another so funny yet so true piece from Scott Ott.

McCain Claims GOP 'Lesser of Two Evils' Mantle

2008-02-04) — On the eve of the Super Tuesday primaries, Republican front runner John McCain said conservative voters should “shut up, suck it up, and vote for the lesser of two evils.”

The Arizona senator refused to specify which of the remaining three GOP candidates is the “other evil,” because he said, “my inner Reagan prevents me from speaking ill of a fellow Republican. But here’s a little straight talk: Fred Thompson is gone. I’m the devil you know, and I’m asking for your vote.”

The candidate who made George W. Bush look conservative by contrast in the 2000 primaries, said he realizes that “a lot of Republicans are reluctant to vote for me because of my stands against tax cuts, against free speech in political campaigns, against aggressive interrogation of al Qaeda terrorists, against former Defense Secretary Don Rumsfeld, against drilling for oil in Anwar, and against the rule of law when it comes to illegal aliens.”

Naturally, you have to read the rest!

And now a message from the candidate...



"I'm John McCain and I approve this message."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home