Thursday, February 16, 2006

"A Heavily Armed Recluse in the Hillbilly Ecosystem"

Whilst tooling about the blogosphere I managed to pick up a fellow traveller and toss 'em in the back of the pick up truck before peeling out of the Blogs4Bauer web-ring.(sorry about the tire marks and the Busch cans, guys...sh*t happens.)
Anyhow, his blog is Hillbilly White Trash and it's a good read, y'all.

Could this be the start of a vast Empire-reaching from Airstream to shining Airstream- across this mighty fly-over country?
A White Trash Empire,united, could be an awesome force to be reckoned with...as long as you're buying!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lemuel Calhoon said...

That was a pickup truck?

That was YOU driving?

I thought I was being abducted by aliens (I had been chasing shots of tequila with shots of bourbon after all). I wondered why an alien space ship would be full of empty Busch cans. I figured if they could fly across light-years of space they could a least afford Guinness. That also explains the deer carcass and the pack of Basic Menthols. And the latest issue of Shotgun News. And the stack of Soap Opera Digest back issues.

OK, what DID happen that night? The last thing I remember is a sign that said “Welcome to Texas”?

2/16/2006 10:34 PM  
Blogger white trash republican said...

Those were Basic Full Flavor shorts!
Dangit, if yer gonna be spreading lies about me-get your facts straight! : )

2/16/2006 11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home