Monday, March 06, 2006

Send Lawyers, Cigs and Pork Rinds

Ok, I know I'm late to the party on this one- but I would be amiss not to have this story here...since it does deal with "white trash" albeit of the most loathsome order. Sadly, not the kind of trash I would care to be associated with.
Hillbilly Political Machine run amok! And with all the usual incestrious, despot family connections. (love them nicknames!)

"The investigation into allegations of voter fraud evolved from early reports of attempted vote buying before town elections that reportedly involved items like bags of pork rinds, packs of cigarettes, and six-packs of beer."

(Just wonder if they sprang for the 'good stuff' or just Milwaukee's Best? That choice alone would have tipped the scales in my neck of the woods.)

I heard this story on Rush's show late last week and at that time the party affliations of those involved was unknown. And at the time of Gateway Pundit's posting of the story it was STILL unrevealed! One wonders why the big secret?

Hmmmmm....anyone wanna take a guess? You gotta 50/50 chance of being correct.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home