Sunday, April 23, 2006

"Tag!"-- I'm It!

Patrick over at Born Again Redneck has tagged me, among others, to post their Top 10 Simple Pleasures. A daunting task, really, since he just about covered all the bases with his list, so mine will probably have some redunancy. Stevin at IONETIC also has some good ones on his list that I share in opinion.

I will post my list later on today. Right now it is Sunday morning and I must get the younguns up and at'tem, so we can get to church. I'll ponder upon these things during services-with the deepest apologies to our pastor for what might appear to be inattention, and make notes on the back of the church bulletin. But since I feel that all simple pleasures in life are God given, this will be an appropriate Sunday meditation.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lemuel Calhoon said...

Good luck with your list.

4/23/2006 8:38 AM  
Blogger white trash republican said...

Thanx! You best be thinking of your own-Cuz you're next!

4/23/2006 2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home