Sunday, May 21, 2006

A Late Sunday Non-Post


This kinda represents me most of today. Just lazed about the shack and didn't do much of squat. Need those days now and then.




Been working a on story to explain this:

(Uhhh, hey-didja know there's a rooster in the bathtub?
Yeah...and your point is....?)

After reading Born Again's latest chicken reports, I got to thinking I really do need to do my chicken in the bathroom story...now that I have the photo from my Mom's things to illustrate this true tale of rural weirdness. I haven't rambled about poultry in a while. I'm overdue. Had a rough going, but Dang if I can recall just where and just how I saved it!
Hate when that happens. Oh well, that one kinda sucked anyway.

6 Comments:

Blogger Gayle said...

I'm going to be looking forward to that story.

5/22/2006 9:24 AM  
Blogger white trash republican said...

Oh Lord, Don't encourage me, Gayle!
If there's one thing I can ramble on and on about,it's chickens.
: )

5/22/2006 9:45 AM  
Blogger Cookie..... said...

Yupper...I'm with Gayle...be a lookin fer that story I will. Nuthin like a good old...funny story that's based in fact to get a smile on yur face.....

5/22/2006 3:57 PM  
Blogger Lemuel Calhoon said...

You evil, evil woman! Giving a poor defenseless chicken cigarettes! I shall contact PETA at once!

5/22/2006 5:39 PM  
Blogger Joubert said...

You can talk "chicken" to me anyday.

I also enjoyed your elevator story but I MUST hear the chicken in the bathroom one. Please give me a heads up by email if I don't get to visit when you do.

5/23/2006 10:09 PM  
Blogger white trash republican said...

Will do, Patrick!
If theres anybody out there who could possibly understand WHY I had a rooster in my bathtub for almost a whole winter and weirder still, actually want to read about it...it would be you!
: )

5/23/2006 10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home