Saturday, May 20, 2006

Saturday Nite Funny


(Now I'll admit folks around my neck of the woods ain't the brightest bulbs on the string, but Lawsamercy...they ain't this dumb! But it does make for a purty funny joke.)


A redneck family from the hills was visiting the city and they were in a mall for the first time in their lives. The father and son were
strolling around while the wife shopped. They were amazed by almost everything they saw, but especially by two shiny, silver walls that could move apart and then slide back together again. The boy asked, "Paw, what's zat?"

The father (never having seen an elevator) responded, "Son, I dunno. I ain't never seen anything like that in my entire life, I ain't got no idea'r what it is."

While the boy and his father were watching with amazement, a hefty old
lady in a wheelchair rolled up to the moving walls and pressed a button.The walls opened and the lady rolled between them into a small room. The walls closed and the boy and his father watched the small circular numbers above the walls light up sequentially.

They continued to watch until it reached the last number and then the numbers began to light in the reverse order. Then the walls opened up again and a gorgeous, voluptuous 24 year-old blonde woman stepped out.

The father, not taking his eyes off the young woman, said quietly to
his son,

"Boy...go git cha momma..."

4 Comments:

Blogger Cookie..... said...

Man...I gotta get me some a them doors.....both fer me and the Mrs....

5/21/2006 11:42 AM  
Blogger Gayle said...

I want some too! :)

5/22/2006 9:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wunder if'n them doors'll give me two 25's fer a 50?

5/24/2006 7:51 AM  
Blogger white trash republican said...

We have a winner!
Good one, James!

5/24/2006 7:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home