Thursday, June 08, 2006

"Well, There's Your Problem!"

You scored as Male. Being mostly male, within your structures
of thinking simply means that your reasoning powers are the way they are perceived in Western Culture higher than the one of the opposite sex. Psychoanalsis claims this to come at the price of creative expression - a rational thinker can not think out of the box it is claimed. Yet, many creative minds were men.

Male


64%

Neither


61%

Female


54%

Either


46%

Should you be MALE or FEMALE?*
created with QuizFarm.com


HT: The somewhat asexual Hillbilly White Trash

2 Comments:

Blogger Joubert said...

Maybe it's because you kill snakes and chickens with such gusto.

I guess I got female because I like flowers and poetry.

Who knows why Lemuel is a tranny. :)

6/08/2006 8:24 AM  
Blogger white trash republican said...

That and I can read and re-fold a road map with ease, disassemble and clean firearms and change my own tires and oil!
But ask me to pick out room color schemes or furniture arrangements and I just stare blankly and my jaw slackens.
But, considering my situation, I have had to play both roles for several years now. Looks like my inner 'guy' is winning out. Oh well...no biggy, those matters aren't so crucial out here in the boonies, as I'm sure you know. Guys are handy to have around, but since my reality is void of that, one just has to make do.

I'm still curious as to what Lem has to say for himself! : )

6/08/2006 8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home