Monday, December 04, 2006

"A Blonde's Year End Summary"

(Got this in an email-it's a new one to me, so I'm just passing it along.)

A Blonde's Year’s End Summary:

January - Took new scarf back to store because it was too tight.

February - Fired from pharmacy job for failing to print labels ...Helllooo!!!...those little bottles won't fit in the typewriter!!!

March - Got really excited...finished jigsaw puzzle in 6 months...box said "2-4 years!"

April - Trapped on the Macy's escalator for hours after the power went out!!

May - Tried to make Kool-Aid...those instructions are all wrong!...8 cups of water won't fit into those little packets!!

June - Tried to go water skiing.....couldn't find a lake with a slope.

July -Lost breast stroke swimming competition ... learned later, the other swimmers cheated, they used their arms!!!

August - Got locked out of my car in rain storm.....car swamped because top was down.

September - The capital of California is "C".....isn't it???

October - Hate M&M's.....they are so hard to peel.

November - Baked turkey for 4 1/2 days.....instructions said 1 hour per pound and I weigh 108!

December - Couldn't call 911...DUH!.....there's no "eleven" button on the stupid phone!!!

I hope next year will be better.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dan says he doesn't get it.

12/04/2006 2:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I turned into my mom several years ago when I yanked someone's dinner from under his nose and thew the whole thing, plate and all, into the trash.

I don't get a whole lot of complaints anymore.

12/04/2006 2:12 PM  
Blogger Cookie..... said...

...or the blonde who asked..."Whats the phone number for nine one one...."

12/04/2006 3:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok. Now everybody thinks I'm a blonde since I posted my comment referencing turning into your mom in the wrong spot. What makes it worse is I first posted a smart remark about Dan being blonde. How embarrasing! Do you think blondness rubs off???

12/07/2006 8:27 AM  
Blogger white trash republican said...

LOL, I noticed that immediately, Kathy, and I really wanted to fix that, but I don't have that kind of mojo with Blogger. (as far as I know, anyway.)

That's ok...if it's any consolation the same day that happened, I, too, misposted over on Patricks blog-got 2 entries melded together in my head- must have been a phase of the moon or something!

12/07/2006 8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home