Monday, November 27, 2006

Welcome to Istanbul, "Mr. Pope"


Y'know when I first saw this photo I almost suspected that sign had been 'shopped. Something about the edges of the font looked tweaky to me. But since then I have seen other shots from other sources of this welcome wagon mob and the same sign is scattered throughout, so I have to go with it being kosher.
I ain't Catholic, but I am keeping an eye on this visit to Turkey by the Pope, as I imagine everyone else is.

I can't repress my inner junvenile delenquent any longer, I'm in a tit for tat mood this morning. OK, we'll let you say that-as offensive as it may be to some of us-that was the point, to outrage and offend the western infidels.
But I would like to say this in response, if I may.

"MOHAMMED WAS NOT A PROPHET OF ISLAM. HE IS THE SON OF


Put that in your hookah and smoke it. There. We're even now.

The thing is y'all would get far more apoplexic over my statement than us of yours. What does that tell you?

6 Comments:

Blogger Cookie..... said...

Allllriiight Mr. B....

Now Y'all do know that yur most certainly a gonna be hearin bout this post don'thca....

(chuckle)..I like it...

11/27/2006 10:38 AM  
Blogger Cookie..... said...

Correction...I meant WTR...not Mr. B...

11/27/2006 10:39 AM  
Blogger lilfeathers2000 said...

*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*
Its Click N Comment
Monday
Have a Blessed Day
*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*

11/27/2006 4:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Applause.
And I'm being a chicken cuz I don't want my Email address filled with mass spam from the middle east

11/27/2006 9:26 PM  
Blogger white trash republican said...

LOL, Cookie...didja have touch of oldtimer's there?
Who is Mr. B?

Anon, are emailed threats from muslims called E-wahs?

11/28/2006 8:06 AM  
Blogger Cookie..... said...

Yupper Liz...as a matter of fact..I was jusy sayin t'the wife the other ...er...ah...what was the question.....

Mr. B is good friend of mine...and many of his posts are very very similar...so similar in fact...I got confused fer a ...what was I sayin....?

11/28/2006 9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home