Friday, October 12, 2007

This Just In! Fmr. Vice President's Cranium Apparently Increasing in Size, Said to be Creating Its Own Gravity!



Well, we knew this was gonna happen.
Algore has now attained global Popehood.
My question is: What in the frig does espousing a bogus theory as fact, trying to scare the bejeeuz out of gullible people, lowering the living standards by law and taxes of developed, modern countries and increasing the nanny state mentality while all the while merrily going about in a hypocritical way with your excessive lifestyle have one whit to do with PEACE????!!!!!!!

I'm waiting...
Anyone?


Oh! Because he's Al Gore!?

Dangit, I shoulda known.
Duh. Sorry for axing such a stupid question.
I'll crawl back into my carbon neutral, recyclable refridgerator carton, curl up to my solar heated thermal rocks and eat my granola now.

And learn to love Algore, our savior.


(early morning update...

Found a delicious smackdown editorial by a brit at the Telegraph, it begins:

"The former US Vice-President has already taken over from Michael Moore as the most sanctimonious lardbutt Yank on the planet. Can you imagine what he'll be like if the Norwegian Nobel committee gives him the prize?

More to the point, can you imagine how enormous his already massive carbon footprint will become once he starts jetting around the world bragging about his new title?

Just after Gore won an Oscar for his global warming documentary, An Inconvenient Truth - in which he asked American households to cut their use of electricity - the Tennessee Centre for Policy Research took a look at Al's energy bills.

It reckoned that his 20-room, eight-bathroom mansion in Nashville sometimes uses twice the energy in one month that the average American household gets through in a year. The combined energy and gas bills for his estate came to nearly $30,000 in 2006. Ah, say his defenders, but he uses rainwater to flush his lavatories. Is there enough rainwater in the world, I wonder? "


And it just gets better from there on out, echoing my sentiments about this inconvenient jackass. A must read!

4 Comments:

Blogger Walker said...

That's hilarious. Algore actually is scary these days.

10/12/2007 9:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that lard butt quote oh my oh my!!!!!

hey - any committee that would give a peace prize to that rat arafat has lost all my respect.

10/12/2007 1:30 PM  
Blogger Fish-2 said...

I'm only 68 so I'm not old enough to remember when the Nobel Peace prize had any relevance. The only thing I can report with any accuracy is it has long since been just a way for liberals to blow-up the ego of another liberal.

Well at least Nobel's other blow-up creation (dynamite) still has the same value as when he created it.

10/12/2007 7:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are a voice of reason.

This ultra-liberal chick and her boyfriend are certifiably nuts. I'm trying to debate with her on her forum. Wanna join me? I could use another sane person.

http://non-violentplanetnewspage.blogspot.com/

10/13/2007 4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home