Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Shoulda Known...

Seems nowadays, whenever a perp's name hits the press, the first place to go to is MySpace and see if the moron has a page there.
Lil' Rowan's savage, sick bastard tag team murdering rapists are no exception.

Colling's page.

Step-daddy "Disgusting Couch Turd" Spears page. (Oh Gee, that one is locked as "private"...what a surprize!)

Just a little tidbit from Collings homepage:

chris's Details
Status: Single
Here for: Dating, Serious Relationships
Body type: 6' 8" / Slim / Slender
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius

His current mood is listed as "horny" (last login was 11/2-the date Rowan was abducted)
To be fair, I know people cleverer than I can get in and monkey with MySpace pages, so that creepy notation with leering avatar is a grain o' salt thing, imo.

Some new stuff is slowly seeping out in this case, like the fact that Colleen, Rowan's mom, had an adult daughter who had lived with them until recently. She was forced out of the home by Couch Turd because "she wouldn't go by his rules." Yeah, having an extra pair of eyes around can really put a crimp on your step-dad/step-daughter "special" bonding time when mommy's working nites. I guess one of the rules she wouldn't follow was Ignore me doinkin' your little sister. Allegedly, Rowan had called her shortly before she turned up missing, begging to come and stay with her.
This shows to me just how pathetic the mom was- she let's some morbidly obese, alcoholic, unemployed, slobby loser, 10 years younger than her call the shots in her own home! Nice going there, ma. I've said it before, and I'll say it again (and pardon me for the crudity): There's no pecker in the world that good. (and judging by the looks of that freak, it's a wonder that even he could find it.)
Christ, this story gets more tragic with each passing day!!

Now if you'll excuse me, I must go and dismantle and disinfect my computer...and take a haz-mat shower.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home