Friday, November 16, 2007

What the Hell Was That on My TV Last Night??!!


Oh, just another Dimmocrat "debate".
Subtitle: A Train Wreck in Vegas

That place had more plants in it than the St. Louis Botanical Gardens! Hell, I wager the whole damn audience was hand selected!



Funny, thanks to last night I've finally put my finger on just what it is that creeps me out about She Who Would Be Queen (I mean aside from the laundry list of obvious things!)


Every time the camera caught sight of her, this kept popping into my head:


SHARK EYES! That damn broad's got dead, flat, souless, evil shark eyes!!!





Bonus pic for Lem: I know Lemuel, Grand Poobah of the Hillbilly Ecosystem, has a fondness for sci-fi and mutual all consuming disgust for Mrs. Bill Clinton so just to brighten his day (or ruin it, depending...) here's a pic I found whilst piddling around last night. Meet the new 'borg queen!



Diamonds or Pearls? Are you serious??? She wants totally control of the known galaxies.

2 Comments:

Blogger Joubert said...

I've just done a post that needs that pic. I'm pinching it, Thanks.

11/17/2007 11:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great post!

Check out the latest posts at The Pickle

(http://ggthoughts.blogspot.com/)

It'll be right up your alley!

(And my latest post ain't all bad either)

11/17/2007 10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home