Saturday, April 26, 2008

I'm Hungry

A commenter over at Michelle's by the moniker "Harris" has put into words my feelings exactly. This was from a thread about McCain's admission that he never had even seen the North Carolina Republican's "controversial" ad-and yet went on to publicly condemn it!

" I recall a friend of mine in ‘04 telling me he was not voting. When I asked him why, the response was, “I just don’t like either candidate.”

At the time I didn’t really understand where he was coming from. I was one of those ‘if you don’t vote you can’t complain’ kind of people. Now I realize how foolish that statement is.

It’s like someone giving you a choice between a plate of cat hair and a bowl of used motor oil and saying, “Bon appetite!
Then you say, “What? Are you crazy? This isn’t food! I don’t want this crap.”
“Well, if you don’t eat don’t complain about being hungry.”

John McCain Sucks.
Barack Obama Sucks.
Hillary Clinton Sucks."


Our waiter took our order and then never came back. The cooks all clocked out and now all we are left with are the busboys and dishwasher. And they don't have a clue and half of them don't even speak English.
And we're still hungry. No way in hell am I eating cat hair du jour.
This restaurant blows.
Y'know, it used to be a really nice place, too. One wouldn't know it now.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

One must sacrifice - and do what is best for the country.

4/26/2008 5:10 PM  
Blogger white trash republican said...

But that's just the problem, dear Anon.,
NONE of these id'jets are "good for the country".

4/27/2008 7:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem.

What's your solution?

4/29/2008 4:33 PM  
Blogger white trash republican said...

You first.

4/29/2008 6:54 PM  
Blogger Fish-2 said...

It's called "Electile Disfunction" according to that sage, Mr. Bumper Sticker. I would love to be able to vote once again for an obvious superior choice, rather than having the lesser of evils as my only option.

4/30/2008 7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home