Thursday, April 17, 2008

The Fall of Western Civilization Continues...

Words fail me.

Luckily, Michelle Malkin is made of tougher stuff.
(Note: Link to her story IS NOT FOR THE SQUEAMISH!)

OK, maybe just one remark, I just can't keep my yap shut about this. This is a quote from the "artist":

”I believe strongly that art should be a medium for politics and ideologies, not just a commodity,” Shvarts said. “I think that I’m creating a project that lives up to the standard of what art is supposed to be.”

However, she apparently felt that her intentional miscarried babies were merely "commodities"; just art supplies, if you will.

I lost a child when I was 28. It was the most traumatic, painful and emotionally gut wrenching experiences I have ever had. I spit upon this so called woman who cheapens the tragedy in this flippant and insane manner. She is a psychopath. Period.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cookie..... said...

Jesus Christ Liz. Everytime I think that so-called "educated" Liberals can't get anymore crude or obnoxious....I read something like this that sickens me to the core.

I've always liked a song verse that goes..."...I don't believe in Heaven but I'll pray there ain't no Hell." This sub-human piece of shit better do the same and pray there ain't no Hell...cause if'n there is...she's got one horrible price to pay.....

I shouldn't say this....BUT...it's whale shit like her that could almost prompt me to take out my trusty old 9mm and render a little .87 cent justice....but then I'd wind up where she's going....

4/17/2008 2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home