Friday, April 11, 2008

Some questions for those FLDS guys...

I have just 2 questions for those righteous men of God down there in that Texas compound.

1) How many wives did Jesus Christ have?

And

2) Could they point out just where (chapter and verse) in the New Testament it advises one to doink as many underage girls as possible under the ruse of "spiritual marriage"?
(I seemed to have missed that part in the passages where Paul was laying down just how bishops and church elders should conduct themselves publicly and privately. I appreciate any edification on that.)



(Not holding my breath awaiting the answers.)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jesus had at least two wives and they were at his Crucifixion. Paul said that a Bishop should only have one wife. Mary, Jesus's mother was underage by even the original Texas standard and was underage by two years with the new Texas, get the FLDS law. 17 is the new legal age as you can see from the description of the bed found the the bride's dressing room. How did they know how old the couple was that used the bed? Just a guess, I bet.

4/11/2008 2:31 PM  
Blogger Walker said...

Well, dang, WTR. I have a question for you:

What other group in the U.S. dresses funny, approves of arranged marriages between young girls and older men, approves of multiple wives, is antisocial and suspected to be violent?

If you said "MUSLIMS" you win! But no one is rounding them up. Why?

One reason: Liberals protect muslims.

If the muslims start voting republican like most mormons, there will be a guantanamo bay in Detroit.

I look at this so-called cult and I have to wonder why they are so bad. Check out my blog on this one.

4/12/2008 8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home