Saturday, April 19, 2008

Weekend Loose Ends...7 unimportant things about yours truly

Cookie has tagged me...AGAIN.
This time it's suppose to be a list of 7 unimportant facts about yourself. (only 7?!)
So what the heck? I'll play. I'm just piddling around here until the younguns awake and we can get busy slapping some paint on this dump- our project for the weekend.
So, here we go:

1) I have double jointed thumbs. (not that it serves any useful purpose.)

2) I refuse to wear shoes unless it is absolutely necessary. (Yes, even in winter.)

3) The scent of diesel exhaust reminds me of Disneyland. Back in the day, the train that travels the perimeter of the park used diesel. The smell of it's exhaust was the 1st thing you noticed when you got out of your car in the parking lot. To me, it's the odor of good times.

4) To this day I can still recite, from memory, the entire monologue part of Arlo Guthrie's Alice's Restaurant. (Oh! If only I would have put my brainpower to more noble purposes!)

5) "Milk rings" in the bottom of a drinking glass totally and completely disgust me.

6) In my entire adult driving life, I have only got one speeding ticket...and even that one I contested-and won!

7) The only known allergies I have are to cannabis smoke and Zest soap. (those wishing to find a discreet way to kill me, take note!)

Now, the next part of this Tag thingy is to list 7 of your favorite blogs:

Hillbilly White Trash
Michelle Malkin
The Jawa Report
Born Again Redneck
Boing-Boing
Hot Air
The Cook Shack

And then as these things go, you are then suppose to tag others. But quite frankly, this is where I always run into trouble. I know 2 kinds of people: Those who like these kind of things and those who absolutely abhor them and refuse to participate. I am in the middle. So when those who do like them tag me, by then everyone I know has already participated, leaving me to tag only those who would hate me with the white hot intensity of a thousand suns if I even suggested their names...so sadly, the tag often just curls up and dies here, because I can't think of anyone who would continue. Sad little life I have , eh?

(But by all means if you read this and would like to further it along even without being officially tagged, Hey, I ain't gonna complain.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Cookie..... said...

Hmmmm...guess I'd better not tag ya AGAIN cause I see where I'm at the BOTTOM of yur favorites list.... ;-)

4/19/2008 5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home