Thursday, March 30, 2006

I Have to Agree with Arnold...


Dude! Just what the hell are you?!
And I'm alittle confused by your sign. Is that suppose to be an 'X'?
What the hell is a BUXH? And why do you think they shouldn't be allowed? Or are you saying that you don't have any BUXH and you'd like it to be noted.
Maybe get some sort of assistance so that you can get some BUXH? Is BUXH some sort of hair product? Maybe that's why your locks are so odd...no BUXH? I'd gladly get you some if I knew what it was or where to get it.
C'mon, throw us a bone here!



Tip: the lovely Michelle Malkin

4 Comments:

Blogger Lemuel Calhoon said...

Like I said over on my blog. Hostile aliens. I didn't know just how alien though.

3/30/2006 10:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love it.....you would think they would learn how to spell. Our tax dollars at work.

3/30/2006 11:52 PM  
Blogger Joubert said...

If I never see another angry resentful macrame head hippie ever again, I'll die happy. I saw enough in San Fran to last me a lifetime.

3/31/2006 10:07 AM  
Blogger white trash republican said...

"macrame head"! Love it!

3/31/2006 10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home