Friday, May 12, 2006

The "Adorable Rodents" of Aaron

His site maybe still down for the most part, but Aaron now has at least one page up guaranteed, as always, to offend and annoy those who want to silence him.

If any of you have had kids or grandkids that are allowed to go online, or just have idiot friends who email you stupid links, then you will get the joke of this spoof of his.
Go see, before it gets hacked!


HT: The Rottweiler


(I think there must be music with this, but for some reason it won't work for me, but the visuals are funny enough without tunage.)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Absolutely classic! Wish I'd thought of it...

5/12/2006 5:22 PM  
Blogger Lemuel Calhoon said...

LOF'NL

5/12/2006 7:54 PM  
Blogger white trash republican said...

I can't get the sound, but I take it he's using something other than the Hamster Dance music. But when I saw it, that stupid tune was what I heard in my head and it enhanced the experience immensely! (dee-a-dee-deea-do-diddlydee...or how ever it goes)

Thanks for the plug, John-your site is very entertaining!

5/12/2006 9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home