Thursday, May 04, 2006

Phelps Phreaky Phollowers Phile Phor Phairness


It was inevitable that the ACLU would step up for the Cult of Fred to defend their rights to be absolute, consumate, ig'nert, blasphemeous A-holes in public at funerals for our fallen soldiers. Alot of states (including my sensible Missouri) have passed laws restricting just how much inane harrassment this bunch of incestrious, slack jawed booger eatin' morons can do at these somber occasions. My neighboring state of Kentucky is the focus of this suit. Just in case you need a reminder as to just who (or what) these ninnies are, here's an example-one of the less offensive signs they hold up at soldiers funerals:

"Hey, Thanks for lettin' me know, hon! I really don't want to ponder upon just what the good Lord has in store for you all!!"





And in a related vein....I see once again the battle of Mt. Soledad has heated up. This case has been going on ever since I left California, it seems. I love that landmark. As a child, growing up in San Diego, I had a view of Mt. Soledad from my bedroom window. It was a constant comfort. In my child-like mind it was as if God was watching over our city, even little ol' me. It gave me a cozy sense of security-it was always there. In the evenings, when the sun would set behind it the cross would be silhouetted against the brilliant oranges and reds in the sky. A lovely sight. That cross and the hill it sits upon says home to me. It breaks my heart that so many fools have wasted so much time, effort and moolah to tear it down. Many clever attempts have been made to circumvent the rulings in the past, it looks like they might be running out of ideas. It almost makes me cry. How stupid, how ridiculous, how trivial, how sad. Just think of the good these nitwits could have done with all the energy expended over the past 15 years or so trying to destroy something that just about everyone living there had nary a problem with. Oh, That's right...they can't do any good! It is their sole purpose in life to cause division and desention and rancor. They watch from the sidelines as up until then normal rational folks rip each other to shreds.

If they do finally succeed it tearing it down, the city will lose something wonderful, something of gentle beauty and reverence. Something these rabid idiots who wish to tear it down have absolutely no capacity to understand.
I guess it just as well I'll probably have no reason to ever go back to San Diego. It will never be the same without that symbolic, magnificent sentinel watching over the city.

HT: Stop the ACLU

6 Comments:

Blogger Cookie..... said...

Hey Amiga...like I said in an earlier post regardin Freaky Fred and his group a inbreed hyena's...let em get a little closer to the funerals...yup...just a little closer now...so's I can see the whites a their eye's...if'n ya gets m'drift....

5/04/2006 8:17 AM  
Blogger Lemuel Calhoon said...

When the ACLU wins one like this they run around doing the Snoopy Dance and high fiving each other, but the average American just looks on and hates them even more.

Something like this has the power to cancel out many GOP mistakes as people realise that a Democrat in the White House backed up by a Democratic Senate will probably put the ACLU lawyer who engineered this stupidity on the Supreme Court.

5/04/2006 8:18 AM  
Blogger Cookie..... said...

Very scarey thought Lem...very scarey indeed.....

5/04/2006 9:44 AM  
Blogger white trash republican said...

Personally, Cookie-
I think it was all them there "skeery big bad biker types" in the form of the Patriot Riders that caused Phelps Phreaks to seek the 'protection' of the ACLU.
HaHaHaha!

5/04/2006 6:53 PM  
Blogger Cookie..... said...

Hey...ya know I furgot bout the Bikers...I think yur on to sumthin. Now there's a confrontation I wouldn't wanna miss fer the wurld...Freaky Fredies Fruitcakes agin The Born Again Bikers (there is such a group)....

5/04/2006 11:34 PM  
Blogger white trash republican said...

Cookie-
http://www.patriotguard.org/
Scroll down and
read their Mission Statement, in particular, line #2.
These boys are doing the Lord's work, in a manner of speaking and have my full support.

5/04/2006 11:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home