Saturday, May 06, 2006

Vacation Advice

OK, so it's from last week, but I found this on "What the Hell is Wrong With You?" and I just have to share!

"Dear President Bush:

I'm about to plan a little trip with my family and extended family, and I would like to ask you to assist me. I'm going to walk across the border from the U.S. into Mexico, and I need to make a few arrangements. I know you can help with this.

I plan to skip all the legal stuff like visas, passports, immigration quotas and laws. I'm sure they handle those things the same way you do here.

So, would you mind telling your buddy, President Vicente Fox, that I'm on my way over? Please let him know that I will be expecting the following:

1. Free medical care for my entire family.
2. English-speaking government bureaucrats for all services I might need, whether I use them or not.
3. All government forms need to be printed in English.
4. I want my kids to be taught by English-speaking teachers.
5. Schools need to include classes on American culture and history.
6. I want my kids to see the American flag flying on the top of the flag pole at their school with the Mexican flag flying lower down..."


It gets better...read the rest HERE.

2 Comments:

Blogger Gayle said...

Heh! That's priceless! :)

If we tried to do in Mexico what they are doing here, we would be jailed, probably raped, or even shot!

Someone suggested in the comment section of one of my posts that the Mexican immigrants should revolt in their own country. Good idea, but there's one problem: they would be killed, while here they get tv media coverage along with all the other stuff listed in the rant you posted. This country has gone bananas!

5/06/2006 8:58 AM  
Blogger white trash republican said...

Gayle, in a perfect world that would be the only solution-for them to stage a revolt of sorts in their own country and get it straightened out.
They go on about Mexican Pride, but yet their actions tell me they aren't the least bit proud of their country of origin! If they were, they'd be busy trying to fix the problems in their own backyard.

For over 30 years we have been played for suckers because we chose to look the other way and wouldn't enforce the laws we already had on the books.
When I entered the workforce in California in the mid 70's the INS was actually feared by illegals...because they would (gasp!) enforce the rules! And even though, I'm as Anglo white bread as you can get-I had to prove I was an American citizen at one job I applied for. (a sewing factory job)
Imagine trying to do that now!

I know everyone and his dog is hoppin' mad at Dub right now, but he's inheirited the problem and honestly, it's gone on neglected for too long that it very well is too overwhelming and drastic action is needed to fix it. Like having a beautiful old Victorian style house but realizing it's too damn old and falling apart to save. It breaks your heart to have to tear it down, but it's for the best. It would be far more economical to rebuild than to pour money into a rathole.
But I'm fearing Dub is getting too sentimental about the old house and won't do what he has to do.

5/06/2006 9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home