Thursday, May 04, 2006

Heather Has 2 Transgender Neutral Parental Units

Gayle at her Republican Blog has the story about how completely and totally insane the late great state of California has become.
A blurb from the article:
"Having already been approved by the state's Senate Judiciary Committee, SB 1437, which would mandate grades 1-12 buy books "accurately" portraying "the sexual diversity of our society," got the nod yesterday of the Senate Education Commitee."

Uh...ok, so just what is the percentage of "sexually diverse" parents in California? Safe bet is that it will be higher than the national norm, but that number is still low compared to standard issue hetero parents.
Poor Gayle is so dang mad she could hardly write...don't blame her, I'm just about there, too. You know, one would almost think this is a SNL spoof...sad thing is, it's real.

The Hell with them! We should just let Mexico have it back!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Gayle said...

Thank you for the link, WJR!

Sometimes I think if it wasn't for the people I've met since I began blogging (not counting the moonbats and trolls who make it necessary for me to put comment moderation on) I would feel like my husband and I are the only sane people left in this country. But I've met so many great people while blogging that I don't feel like I'm living in a vacuum anymore.

The subjects I wrote about on that post, both of them, make me feel like giving California back to Mexico too. Do you think Mexico will take it?

Going to link you. :)

5/04/2006 8:13 PM  
Blogger white trash republican said...

No prob, Gayle!
All of us are just what they called the Silent Majority back in the 80's. The 'innernet' has just given us a louder voice than before. LOL
I don't get over your way as much as I'd like, seems we always meet at Born Again Redneck, though! Ya meet the nicest folks on conservative blogs.
Thanks for stopping by and the link!

5/04/2006 8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home