Thursday, July 27, 2006

From the "Picture is Worth a Thousand Words" Dept.

Ok, so the official story is that the U.N. has been up there in Lebanon as unbiased and impartial "observers". Looks like they got some 'splainin' to do going by this photo of one of their outpost there. Was it the one that got hit? Dunno.
Hey, I'm just as dismayed that some innocent bluebuckets got blowed up as the next guy, but as the saying goes, "When you lie down with dogs, expect a few rocket blasts."





And here we have Cindy, with her Code Pink pals, on a day trip to the Iraqi embassy in Washington,D.C.
Boy Howdy, 3 weeks into her "fast" and she's looking Plumpy in Pink! Nice nod to the Psychedelic Furs, there, Cindy!
I do give her hutzpah points for wearing that gawdawful pink plaid skirt in the thick of a D.C. summer...not many gals could pull that off and look so, uh, fresh and hip.
(Lest y'all think I'm being catty, well, I am; but seeing how me and Shehag have about the same postpartum, post-40 mom-type bod-I can be allowed. But I prefer to disguise my belly rolls, not flaunt them!) Looks like her fast is working about as well as most diets I've tried!
That might be Medea Benjamin standing there with her-perhaps she's Cindy's 'proxy faster'. She looks like she could use a protein shake or 2.

HT: The lovely, as always, Michelle Malkin

8 Comments:

Blogger Joubert said...

It is Medea but she is more of a bitch than a witch like the original Medea.

7/27/2006 10:56 AM  
Blogger white trash republican said...

Isn't funny that the names we get when we're born can eventually affect our destiny?
I'm sure there's a lefty "study" out there to prove it!

7/27/2006 11:12 AM  
Blogger Gayle said...

We can be catty regarding Cindy Shehag without guilt! lol! And I will say I'm in far better shape than she is, even if I am older. Must be all that farm work I do!

So I shall be as catty as I please: that tacky skirt went out of style years ago but what would Cindy know about style? She doesn't know about anything else, so what can we expect???

Off topic, I saw your comment over at Patricks blog: "She's still a bit green, imo. (Oh golly, was that racist? Bringing a color into the comment, I mean."
ROTFALMAO! That was funny! :)

7/27/2006 12:40 PM  
Blogger Cookie..... said...

I always enjoy readin yur blog missy...and good post as usual...BTW...I really did some "pushing the envelope of good taste" in my newest post...I should "R" rate it.....

7/27/2006 4:20 PM  
Blogger Cookie..... said...

...oh...almost furgot...in the second to newest post with the "test" link...when you visited the post...the link was incorrect. I've corrected the problem...go take the test and see if'n you can pass it. Y'all gotta find three (3) differances in the two pictures...the commentator tells you answers...Good Luck....

7/27/2006 4:23 PM  
Blogger white trash republican said...

You could have got away with a PG-14 rating on that post Cookie, but the dang dog with the ,uh, "marital aid" tossed it into R-ville, I think. : ) The menage au Buck was just plain weird! Of course, I've seen cows& bulls do the same dang thing-hormones are wasted on the wrong species!

Now that the problem with the link is solved, I think I'll try it...but I have a suspicion I know what it is now already...and if I'm right, then it's a link I've been hunting for. (long story-let's just say I'll be happy if I'm right.)(evil laugh)

Gayle, I used to be a strong stout gal from farm work, but I've done gone soft. Another long story there, too.
But 'tween the two of us we could handily whip her can in arm wrasslin' I bet! And look stylish doing it, too!

7/27/2006 5:30 PM  
Blogger Walker said...

That phoney b*tch has never been hungry in her useless life.

7/27/2006 8:11 PM  
Blogger The Chief said...

Just commenting this post to save key strokes -- I just read all your posts on this page and want to say...they are topical, to the point and I enjoy your blog.

7/28/2006 12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home