Saturday, July 15, 2006

Bye Bye, Ms. American Spy


Since I'm on a music tear, try this one on for size!
Compliments of the evil genius, Mr. Right at The Right Place.

Just a tasty sample, this stanza is near the end of this epic to Fitzmas:

"And in the streets Mother Sheehan screamed
Franken cried, and Al Gore schemed
No "truth to power" spoken
Air America was broken!
And the blogger I admired most
Armando from the Daily Kos
He hopped a Lear Jet for the coast
The day that Fitzmas died

And they were singing:
Don't cry, Ms. American Spy
We'll get Libby for his fibby
And then Cheney will fry
And that smirking chimp will finally wave us goodbye
Singin', this'll be the day donkeys fly
This'll be the day donkeys fly..."

HT: Misha at The Rottweiller...which now that I think of it, I haven't yet publically denounced him, as per instructions.
Ok. Misha, I denounce you. (Yeah, riiiii-ight!)
Keep up the good work!

1 Comments:

Blogger Bonnie said...

This is a 3-snorter if ever I've read one.

7/18/2006 9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home