Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Th' Rawkuts Rud Glayre, Y'all !

This guy needs to party with us on the 4th!! He'd be welcome with open arms.

8,500 bottle rockets???!!!!
At once???

What's even funnier are the comments on the Addicting Clips site. Everyone wants to try it. Ozark engineering at it's best!
Redneckism is not a regional affliction, it would appear.

( The clip's almost 5 minutes long, so you folks still tethered to dial-up, I'm sorry. Hell, I had to wait for it,too. Took about 2 1/2 hours, just so's you know.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Joubert said...

I saw this at work yesterday but didn't have time to watch. I just watched it this morning - that sure woke me up.

No - "redneckism is not a regional affliction" - my cousins in South Africa used to do crazy things like that. Not as dramatic - usually just sticking bottle rockets up frog bums or tying big-bangers to cats' and dogs tails.

7/13/2006 9:56 AM  
Blogger white trash republican said...

HaHa! Yeah, it's a guy thing, gross, but a guy thing.
It maybe totally unrelated, but the other day when I was over at my in-laws, I noticed the chain link fence gate was missing!
Hmmmmmmmmm.

7/13/2006 10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home