Saturday, July 22, 2006

Ok, So It May Not Contribute One Iota to a Freer Iraq...


But just as a purely nonsensical morale booster for some of our guys over there- hey, I'm all for it!

Iowahawk has been posting updates on the "Dumb-Vee" on and off for awhile and has the latest up.
Simple concept: Just send them a goofy 'fridge magnet and they'll add it to their Humvee. Sure, it's stupid, sure it's dumb but dangit, there's just something so absurd here that appeals to me.

As Iowahawks says:
Last week Team Dumb-Vee dispatched a number of trouble makers off to their 72 celestial prom dates. Imagine the expressions on these benighted jihadis as they beheld their final earthly sight: a gigantic pink 'Curves For Women' magnet. Now tell me what red-blooded American wouldn't want to be part of that? So get you weirdest fridge magnets tout suite to Doc's new address:

Dr. Darren Lee
Attn: PSYOP
TF-3-187
FOB Brassfield Mora
APO AE 09349


I'm grabbing a few off my 'fridge for 'em!

8 Comments:

Blogger Pamela said...

I have a HANDY CONVERSIONS magnet.

Unfortunately it wasn't intended to convert jihadist.

Unless they want to measure them for something in inches instead of millimeters.

7/22/2006 10:52 PM  
Blogger white trash republican said...

HaHaHa!
Pam, I'm running a week late on the Tag.
I'll get it done..I swear!

7/22/2006 11:44 PM  
Blogger Joubert said...

I'll send my "lucky" magnet. Maybe it'll even repel IEDs.

7/23/2006 10:07 AM  
Blogger Bonnie said...

This is...beautiful. It brings tears to my eyes. Holy Jihad, Batman, it's a Dumb-Vee!
I simply must send my Mr. Rooter magnet, what says, 'America's Trouble Shooter.' Seems appropriate, eh?

7/23/2006 10:13 AM  
Blogger white trash republican said...

My God, Bonnie! That's perfect!

7/23/2006 10:19 AM  
Blogger white trash republican said...

Pat, dare I ask what a "lucky" fridge magnet is?
; )

7/23/2006 10:31 AM  
Blogger juanitagf said...

Do you think they could use a Domino's Pizza magnet? Wonder if they'd deliver...

7/23/2006 11:20 AM  
Blogger Cookie..... said...

Great Idear! I'm sendin 2...one that says "If'n I only had a Brain"...and the other a Navy Fighting Seabee magnet that says..."Seabee's..We Build..We Fight...CAN DO"

7/23/2006 12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home