Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Stalin Needs a Bridge Partner


Word is El Presidente is ailing for realsies.
Please, Dear God, take this festering weasel now!
Let the free world awake with a smile on our faces as we enjoy the morning newsbabes & coffee.
Even if our joy is short lived...official sources say the reins of power have been turned over to his brother who is a bigger ass than Fidel ever was.

Was.

Damn, I just like the sound of that!


They're partying in the streets of Miami like crazy monkeys, so something's up.

A.M. Update: Looks like Castro's gonna pull a Generalisimo Franco.
Drats! One can only hope for prolonged suffering in this case.

8 Comments:

Blogger Lemuel Calhoon said...

Well, at least he's suffering.

8/01/2006 9:09 AM  
Blogger Cookie..... said...

Sigh...one can only hope....

8/01/2006 10:04 AM  
Blogger Joubert said...

Trouble is his successor, brother Raul, is said to be even more of a tyrant.

BTW I finally found a use for your Oingo Boingo song, "Capitalism."

8/01/2006 10:45 AM  
Blogger white trash republican said...

Dare I axed, Patrick? : )

8/01/2006 10:57 AM  
Blogger Walker said...

Franco, what a nightmare. I had forgotten. I was working in newspapers at the time and we had him dying or dead on four different pages in the freaking street edition.

8/01/2006 12:01 PM  
Blogger white trash republican said...

LOL, yep....and HE'S STILL DEAD!
You & I are old enough to remember the old SNL bits about that.

Latest rumor is that it's colon cancer.
Having just gone through that with my Dad and knowing what I know now, as much as I hated for my Dad to suffer so it makes me smile to think that that is what Castro's ailment is. Man, I'm one sick puppy! ; )
But then again...this maybe their way to break his already demise to the masses.

8/01/2006 2:42 PM  
Blogger WordBearer said...

I hope Castro hangs on for a few years...as a vegetable. Then one day I, your humble WordBearer, flies to Cuba, strangles him to death, and converts his skull into an ash tray.

He will sit on my desk right next to the skull of Che.

8/01/2006 10:43 PM  
Blogger white trash republican said...

OMG...I think I'm in love!

8/01/2006 11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home