Wednesday, December 13, 2006

It Wasn't On My List, Santa...But I'll Take It!!








Shades of Generalisimo Franco- rumors are flying once again that Castro's number has finally been called out in Hell's waiting room. The Lovely Michelle has all the linkys.

If you saw some of the video that had been shown the other week during his belated birthday celebrations (of which he was noticibly a no-show) that were alledgedly 'recent' tape of him slowly chugging along some annoymous hospital-like hallway in his bionic Adidas tracksuit, only one thing could come to mind: "Dead dictator walking!"
If you've ever been present when a friend or family member is subcumbing to the effects of cancer, you know that 'look'-weird skin tone (almost orange), sunken, wild staring eyes, overall weakened and crappy state, going in slo-mo.
I've seen that look....Castro's a goner...if he ain't already.

...and it ain't a purty end, at all.

UPDATE: While we wait for comfirmation...if any...here's something to wile away the time.

UPDATE, deux: Looks like we'll just have to wait while his brother rearranges the deck chairs and gets all the political ducks in a row before we get "official" word.
Sooner or later this will be true. Be prepared for much wailing, gnashing of teeth, rending of sackcloth and sitting in ashes by the MSM.

5 Comments:

Blogger Fish-2 said...

If he is dead, or is dying the world has or will lose a great leader - AAAK,GAG, sorry, I just choked on those words.

At least they may have a chance to get a car newer than a 1957.

12/13/2006 9:26 AM  
Blogger Joubert said...

I wish I believed in eternal damnation but I don't since I believe in a merciful God but I hope that he suffers for at least a few eons in hell before he is forgiven.

12/13/2006 9:54 AM  
Blogger white trash republican said...

I don't believe in the standard western notions of hell, either, where a bad person dies and is instantly transported to a burning torment. Nope, that ain't fair...nice thought for us vengeful human natures, but not right. Hell's waiting room is just an amusing concept I like to use...similar to "limbo", I guess.
A just and fair parent will weigh all the evidence and consider the testimony of eyewitnesses first before lowering the boom. (and in the case of evil slugs, such as Castro, there's no lack of eyewitnesses!)
Hitler,Stalin, Mussolini, Kruschev, (insert names of truly evil beings here)...all them corrupted souls in my way of thinking are indeed in the presence of God, but are kept apart from God. Which is the true definition of hell. It's like the ultimate "time-out" and they know they're screwed and there ain't no way out of it. That, my friend, is far more painful than any dumb lil' devil poking you with a pitchfork into a fire could ever be!

Fish...dime to donuts, those classic babies will start cropping up on eBay within 6 months of Castro officially croaking!

12/13/2006 10:13 AM  
Blogger Fish-2 said...

WT, I hadn't thought of that, but you're right. Not just that they're classics, but the history of the cars makes them more saleable.

12/14/2006 6:24 AM  
Blogger Joubert said...

My idea of hell is similar to yours, Liz, but I think we put ourselves there out of lack of faith.

12/14/2006 10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home