Thursday, December 07, 2006

It's Got a Great Beat and You Can Dance to It; I Give It a 9, Dick

Musical conservative wunderkinds, The Right Brothers, have just released their new CD "No Apologies".
This should be a big seller for them simply for one song on the disc, a snappy little number that I was mentally pogo-ing to last night:
"I'm in Love With Ann Coulter"
(and what red blooded American male isn't? I can see this quickly becoming Lemuel, Grand Poobah of the Hillbilly Ecosystem's new theme song. Oh, by the way, I hope you got a card in the mail, dude-Friday's her birthday!)

These guys were on the air in Springfield yesterday promoting the CD on a local conservative talk radio station. Reception blows for that station down here, so I'm downloading the pod of that segment. (I should be able to listen to it, oh, probably by Friday-I'm a dial-up troglodyte.) For those of you who are currently in the 21st century, here's the link for the podcast-scroll down to Dec. 5th, 8:30 for the segment.

From the samples I've heard so far it's a worthy effort and way more fun than that Nickleback dreck that gets heavy exposure around here. Another gem is "Shut Up and Teach!", a slam at lefty academia.

This CD has made it onto MY Christmas list.
(Damn, I've blown the surprize for you, Lem!)

This might be the one disc that makes me finally put a CD player in my car!

(Note: Last night the site for ordering was on the fritz-I hope it's working today.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Lemuel Calhoon said...

Step into my heart bonnie Ann. . .

12/10/2006 10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home