Sunday, November 18, 2007

Sick Bloggin'

It was creeping up on me yesterday. This morning I have a head packed full of snot, my back feels like there's a metal rod jammed down the length of my spine, I'm feeling all floaty and weird and my eyeballs are boiling.
It's probably this cootie.

I'm crawling back to bed, after a healthy shooter of Nyquil and a quart of juice.
Thank God the younguns are old enough now to fend for themselves!
(I hate for us to miss church, though.)

I'll see y'all in a day or 2...unless it is the killer cold, in which case, nice knowing all y'all!

Ughhhhh..........

5 Comments:

Blogger Cookie..... said...

Hope ya feel better soon Liz...if not...take two good blogs and call me in the morning... ;-)

11/18/2007 9:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Feel better WTR.
I'll be adding you to my blogroll today.

11/18/2007 2:52 PM  
Blogger Lemuel Calhoon said...

Get well soon.

11/18/2007 3:07 PM  
Blogger white trash republican said...

Thanx guys!
It's just a common variety cooty bug, but, damn, its kickin' my butt!

Oh, and JM...I'll have ta check out your place. Thanks. -I think. ; )

11/19/2007 10:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks WTR!

11/19/2007 6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home