Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Yummmmmmmm, Latkes!



I know applesauce is the traditional accompaniment, (and it IS tasty that way!) but the gentile, ig'nert white trash, ugly American in me can't help but have 'em with a dab of ketchup. So sue me.

On behalf of all the denizens here of the White Trash Republic and the Hillbilly Ecosystem, we wish all y'all a Happy and Peaceful Hanukkah!



And I know I should leave politics outta this greeting, but honestly, I was totally gobsmacked when I heard about this!

This is what happens when the religion of Gorebal Worming begins to hijack other religions.
OY VEY, Y'all!

It's enough to make me wanna light every friggin' candle in my house just in pure unfettered defiance of this idiocy. (and being a rural inhabitant, I have a buttload of 'em!)

Just let 'em try and go after my Advent Wreath!
Morons.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cookie..... said...

Hmmm...glad ya reminded me of that amiga... me thinks I'll be makin some of my German grandmothers recipe fer her famous Latke's....

12/05/2007 2:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't you know that all Jews are liberal but one...

12/06/2007 5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home